We are seeking an inspirational, creative and hard-working digital strategist to join our fast-growing digital practice to help top-tier political campaigns and advocacy organizations win, every day.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting compelling social media content
- Collaborating with graphic design team to produce compelling images for social media, advertising, etc.
- Drafting blog posts and longer-form content
- Proof-reading other team members’ work and ensuring content is 100% error-free
- Preparing editorial calendars that factor in cultural, political and current events and identifying creative linkages to our clients’ issues
- Understanding and utilizing the full range of digital content from GIFs, videos and photos to blog posts, emails and tweets
- Scheduling all internal and external meetings and commitments for the Digital Partners using Microsoft Office
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Exceptional writing ability
- Eye for great design
- Proven track record drafting creative and effective content for digital channels
- Ability to hit tight deadlines while juggling multiple requests and projects
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Previous experience with digital marketing, political campaigns and/or public affairs projects
- An understanding of major social networking sites
- Must be able to work in Arlington, Virginia
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Experience with website content management systems such as WordPress is a plus
We offer competitive compensation, medical and dental insurance as well as a fast-paced work environment on a growing team with many opportunities for growth and advancement.
About FP1 Strategies
FP1 Strategies LLC is a full-service agency based in Arlington, VA specializing in political campaigns and public affairs work focused on coalition building, public relations, grassroots mobilization, advertising, digital engagement, message development, and crisis management.
With experience managing high-profile national projects in the United States and internationally, FP1’s ability to design and deploy a campaign-style, fully-integrated approach is a core competency that is unique among its competitors. FP1 is large enough to run endeavors that are multinational in scale, but the firm takes pride in its founding commitment to work harder than anyone on behalf of its clients – no matter the size of the account. This grit, creativity and focus are what FP1’s “campaign approach” truly represents.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!