Executive Assistant / Scheduler
FP1 Strategies, a public affairs and political consulting firm based in Arlington, VA is looking for an Executive Assistant / Scheduler to join its growing team.
Reporting to executives at FP1 Strategies, the Executive Assistant / Scheduler will be responsible for managing both the daily as well as long-term schedules, coordinating all travel, internal and external meetings, and providing other administrative support as needed.
The ideal candidate has at least one year of experience in scheduling and/or administrative roles with high-level executives in a fast-paced environment.
Specifically, the Executive Assistant / Scheduler’s responsibilities include:
- Daily management of complex calendars and schedules
- Responsible for scheduling all internal and external meetings and commitments for the executive using Microsoft Office
- Serve as the point of contact between the executive and other employees and clients
- Coordinate international and national travel arrangements
- Provide IT assistance as needed
- Code and submit monthly expense reports on behalf of the executive
- Close collaboration and coordination with other executive assistants/schedulers
- Manage the executive’s personal and business database of contacts
- Assist with the executive’s personal errands as needed
- Maintain a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of one year of experience in scheduling and/or administrative support roles for high-level executives and/or on Capitol Hill
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment, with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects and ever-changing priorities
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented
- Self-starter who takes initiative, is able to anticipate needs before they arise and resolve issues quickly
- Possess excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of personalities
- Flexible to the changing needs and responsibilities of the workplace
- Positive, can-do attitude with a willingness to work outside of normal business hours, including weekends, due to the nature of the work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We will only contact candidates chosen for further consideration. No phone inquiries please.
We offer competitive compensation, medical and dental insurance as well as a fast-paced work environment on a growing team with many opportunities for growth and advancement.
About FP1 Strategies
FP1 Strategies LLC is a full-service agency based in Arlington, Virginia specializing in political campaigns and public affairs work focused on coalition building, public relations, grassroots mobilization, advertising, digital engagement, message development, and crisis management.
With experience managing high-profile national projects in the United States and internationally, FP1’s ability to design and deploy a campaign-style, fully-integrated approach is a core competency that is unique among its competitors. FP1 is large enough to run endeavors that are multinational in scale, but the firm takes pride in its founding commitment to work harder than anyone on behalf of its clients – no matter the size of the account. This grit, creativity and focus are what FP1’s “campaign approach” truly represents.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!