Social Media Monitor
FP1 Strategies, a public affairs and political consulting firm based in Arlington, Virginia is looking for motivated, self-starting individuals to assist our digital practice with social media monitoring and digital marketing support. Social Media Monitors work from FP1’s headquarters.
This is the ideal job for a current student or recent graduate with a strong interest in politics, public affairs and digital communications who is looking to jump-start their career.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Have a strong understanding of major social networks
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Have experience meeting deadlines
- Good writing skills coupled with the ability to deliver consistent, error-free formatting
- Previous experience with digital marketing, political campaigns and/or public affairs projects
- Experience in scheduling and/or administrative support roles for high-level executives as one of the responsibilities would be scheduling all internal and external meetings and commitments for the Digital Partners using Microsoft Office
FP1 Strategies LLC is a full-service agency specializing in political campaigns and public affairs work focused on coalition building, public relations, grassroots mobilization, advertising, digital engagement, message development, and crisis management.
With experience managing high-profile national projects in the United States and internationally, FP1’s ability to design and deploy a campaign-style, fully-integrated approach is a core competency that is unique among its competitors. FP1 is large enough to run endeavors that are multinational in scale, but the firm takes pride in its founding commitment to work harder than anyone on behalf of its clients – no matter the size of the account. This grit, creativity and focus are what FP1’s “campaign approach” truly represents.
Employees in this role will have the opportunity to assist with other projects outside of social media monitoring if they are interested. FP1 often looks to the program when considering full-time entry-level positions.