Deputy Director, Digital Content
We are seeking a talented, creative, and driven content creator to join our digital practice as a Deputy Director to work with top-tier political campaigns and advocacy organizations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting compelling social media content
- Collaborating with graphic design team to produce compelling images for social media, advertising, etc.
- Drafting blog posts and longer-form content
- Proof-reading other team members’ work and ensuring content is 100% error-free
- Drafting informative reports, proposals and memos for clients
The right candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Exceptional writing ability
- Proven track-record drafting creative and effective content for digital channels
- Ability to hit tight deadlines while juggling multiple requests and projects
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Previous experience with digital marketing, political campaigns and/or public affairs projects
- Deep understanding of major social networking sites
- Must be able to work in downtown Washington, D.C.
- Familiarity with the Adobe creative suite is a plus
- Experience with website content management systems like WordPress is a plus
FP1 Strategies LLC is a public affairs, media relations, digital communications and advertising firm specializing in project management, strategic planning, message development and advertising for political and issue-based campaigns. We have fought on the biggest stages and for the toughest campaigns.
We offer competitive compensation, medical and dental insurance as well as a fast-paced work environment on a growing team with many opportunities for growth and advancement.