FP1 Strategies, a public affairs and political consulting firm based in Arlington, VA is seeking a talented, creative, and driven digital strategist to join our digital practice as a Director.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage client accounts and relationships
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver graphics, ads, emails and other products for clients
- Proof-read other team members’ work and ensuring content is 100% error-free
- Draft informative reports, proposals and memos for clients
The right candidate will meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 years' experience
- Exceptional writing ability
- Proven track-record drafting creative and effective content for digital channels
- Ability to hit tight deadlines while juggling multiple requests and projects
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Previous experience with digital marketing, political campaigns and/or public affairs projects
- Deep understanding of all aspects of digital marketing
- Familiarity with the Adobe creative suite is a plus
We offer competitive compensation, medical and dental insurance as well as a fast-paced work environment on a growing team with many opportunities for growth and advancement.
About FP1 Strategies
FP1 Strategies LLC is a full-service agency based in Arlington, VA specializing in political campaigns and public affairs work focused on coalition building, public relations, grassroots mobilization, advertising, digital engagement, message development, and crisis management.
With experience managing high-profile national projects in the United States and internationally, FP1’s ability to design and deploy a campaign-style, fully-integrated approach is a core competency that is unique among its competitors. FP1 is large enough to run endeavors that are multinational in scale, but the firm takes pride in its founding commitment to work harder than anyone on behalf of its clients – no matter the size of the account. This grit, creativity and focus are what FP1’s “campaign approach” truly represents.