FP1 Strategies, a political consulting firm based in Arlington, Virginia is looking for an inspirational, creative and hard-working digital strategist to join our fast-growing digital practice to help top-tier political campaigns win, every day.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing client accounts and relationships
- Planning and implementing strategic digital campaigns
- Collaborating with internal teams to deliver graphics, ads, emails and other products for clients
- Reviewing other team members’ work and ensuring content is 100% error-free
- Drafting informative reports, proposals and memos for clients
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 years experience
- Exceptional writing ability
- Proven track-record drafting creative and effective content for digital channels
- Experience using digital/social media tools for issue advocacy and public affairs campaigns
- Ability to hit tight deadlines while juggling multiple requests and projects
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Previous experience with digital marketing, political campaigns and/or public affairs projects
- Deep understanding of all aspects of digital marketing
- Familiarity with the Adobe creative suite is a plus
We offer competitive compensation, medical and dental insurance as well as a fast-paced work environment on a growing team with many opportunities for growth and advancement.
ABOUT FP1 STRATEGIES
FP1 Strategies LLC is a full-service consulting and advertising firm based in Arlington, Virginia specializing in political campaigns work focused on coalition building, grassroots mobilization, advertising, digital engagement and message development.
With experience managing high-profile national projects in the United States and internationally, FP1’s ability to design and deploy a campaign-style, fully-integrated approach is a core competency that is unique among its competitors. FP1 is large enough to run endeavors that are multinational in scale, but the firm takes pride in its founding commitment to work harder than anyone on behalf of its clients – no matter the size of the account. This grit, creativity and focus are what FP1’s “campaign approach” truly represents.