FP1 Strategies, a public affairs, media relations, digital communications and advertising firm, is looking for a Human Resources Generalist.
This position is responsible for providing HR generalist support by partnering with management and employees to ensure a high degree of employee satisfaction and productivity, as well as organizational success.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work closely with Partners, Managers and other staff to meet company goals and accomplish HR initiatives
- Recruitment of candidates to include sourcing, screening, and managing the selection process
- Communicate regularly and effectively with management and employees to avoid and address conflicts and disputes, and act as a mediator in facilitating resolution
- Provide HR policy and procedure explanation to those responsible for supervising others
- Leverage HR Systems to maximize efficiencies and ensure compliance with all legal and HR requirements
- Develop and present training sessions as needed
- Ensure legal compliance and integrity of data by running periodic audits and monitoring process transactions
- Support compensation planning and benefits administration
- Partner with managers to proactively develop performance enhancement initiatives and effectively address any performance deficiencies
The ideal HR Generalist will possess the following skills and requirements:
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the Company in an articulate, professional manner
- Extensive knowledge of recruiting and employment laws and regulations
- Strong problem resolution skills, with exceptional interpersonal abilities
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality and discretion when handling sensitive information
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask and to prioritize workload while working within deadlines
- Must possess strong analytical, conceptual reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with computer programs including Microsoft Office, and web applications.
- Bachelor's degree or HR management certification/PHR/SPHR required
- Approximately 5+ years of related experience is required
- Experience in the professional services industry is strongly preferred