Editor, Motion Graphics
FP1 Strategies, a public affairs and political consulting firm based in Washington, D.C., is looking for a well-rounded Motion Graphics Artist/Editor to join its growing Production Team.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter who works in After Effects designing dynamic and professional motion graphics.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualizing and creating motion graphics projects
- Designing 2D and 3D graphics
- Editing raw video footage and then adding effects/elements to enhance with motion graphics
- Participating in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience with Adobe Premiere and After Effects; experience with Cinema 4D is a plus
- Ability to conceptualize, design and transform scripts and visualizations into fluid, highly effective motion graphic animations and video production
- A strong sense of design with the ability to develop and execute creative ideas on all areas of video
- Must be comfortable working with, and communicating with producers in and out of the studio
- Proven track record of collaborating with other teams to ensure a full understanding of the creative objectives and needs of assigned projects to ensure they are executed accurately and within required deadlines
- Possess the skills to edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance with motion graphics
- Good eye for style and design
- Experience with editing live-action editorial spots and motion graphics spots
- Ability to work under pressure to manage tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects and changing priorities; long hours may occasionally be required
FP1 Strategies LLC is a full-service agency based in Washington, D.C. specializing in political campaigns and public affairs work focused on coalition building, public relations, grassroots mobilization, advertising, digital engagement, message development, and crisis management.
With experience managing high-profile national projects in the United States and internationally, FP1’s ability to design and deploy a campaign-style, fully-integrated approach is a core competency that is unique among its competitors. FP1 is large enough to run endeavors that are multinational in scale, but the firm takes pride in its founding commitment to work harder than anyone on behalf of its clients – no matter the size of the account. This grit, creativity and focus are what FP1’s “campaign approach” truly represents.
We offer competitive compensation, medical and dental insurance as well as a fast-paced work environment on a growing team with many opportunities for growth and advancement.