Part-Time Media Monitor
FP1 Strategies LLC is a public affairs, media relations, digital communications and advertising firm specializing in political and issue-based campaigns. We have fought on the biggest stages and for the toughest campaigns.
We are looking for motivated, self-starting individuals to assist our war room staff with media monitoring and communications support.
You would work REMOTELY on an hourly basis – it's the perfect opportunity for a college student, recent graduate, or current intern looking to gain valuable work experience.
Qualified applicants should:
- Be quick and efficient researchers
- Have experience meeting deadlines
- Have a basic understanding of the media landscape
- Naturally live by a daily routine
- Show attention to detail - especially formatting
- Be accountable and communicative
Must be committed to working Monday - Friday, from 6 - 9am REMOTELY.
Employees in the Media Monitoring Program will have the opportunity to assist with other projects outside of media monitoring if they are interested. FP1 often looks to the program when considering full-time entry-level positions.