Junior Associate, Advertising
FP1 Strategies, a public affairs and political consulting firm based in Washington, D.C., is looking for a Junior Associate to join the advertising team of its growing digital practice.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and a can-do attitude who is excited to join a growing team to help top-tier political campaigns and advocacy organizations win, every day.
This full-time position is temporary through November 30, 2018.
Specifically, the Junior Associate will:
- Collaborate with the broader advertising team, and possess a strong desire to constantly learn and innovate.
- Assist with daily advertising reports, utilizing strong Excel skills in combination with a keen attention to detail.
- Implement basic advertising campaigns on Facebook and Google platforms, and continue progressing to larger campaigns as experience allows.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of one year of experience working in digital marketing, on a political campaign, and/or for a public affairs agency
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment, with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple and ever-changing priorities
- Possess meticulous attention to detail and superb writing skills coupled with the ability to deliver consistent, error-free formatting
- Positive, can-do attitude with a willingness to work evenings and weekends as needed
- A proficient knowledge of Excel, Facebook Business Manager, or Google AdWords are not requirements, but a helpful plus
We will only contact candidates chosen for further consideration. No phone inquiries please.
We offer competitive compensation, medical and dental insurance as well as a fast-paced work environment on a growing team with many opportunities for growth and advancement.
ABOUT FP1 STRATEGIES
FP1 Strategies LLC is a full-service agency based in Washington, D.C. specializing in political campaigns and public affairs work focused on coalition building, public relations, grassroots mobilization, advertising, digital engagement, message development, and crisis management.
With experience managing high-profile national projects in the United States and internationally, FP1’s ability to design and deploy a campaign-style, fully-integrated approach is a core competency that is unique among its competitors. FP1 is large enough to run endeavors that are multinational in scale, but the firm takes pride in its founding commitment to work harder than anyone on behalf of its clients – no matter the size of the account. This grit, creativity and focus are what FP1’s “campaign approach” truly represents.