Associate, Advertising - Travel Coordinator
FP1 Strategies, a political consulting firm based in Arlington, Virginia is looking for an Associate to join our Advertising team.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Aiding in the production of political commercial shoots which includes drafting schedules, connecting with campaign management and on-screen talent, as well as arranging general logistics
- Coordinating travel arrangements for our advetrtising team
- Handling team expenses
- Providing administrative support to partners
- Proofing political and advocacy ads for factual accuracy and general quality
- Managing production team calendar which includes planning and scheduling meetings and appointments for company executives
- Serving as point for the preparation of meetings and presentations
- Preparing all new business pitch materials
- Assisting with general firm operations
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Positive, problem-solving attitude
- Ability to anticipate needs before they arise
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills
- A self-starter who tackles projects in either a team setting or independently
- Accountable and reliable when it comes to completing tasks accurately on time
- Ability to work well under pressure with competing deadlines and priorities
- Flexible to the changing needs/responsibilities of the workplace
- Behaves professionally when interacting with high-profile, public figures
- Possesses excellent people skills and ability to work with a wide variety of personalities
- Looking to learn and grow within the company
- Basic understanding of local, regional and national politics and current events
- Bonus if any experience in politics and/or advertising
We offer competitive compensation, medical and dental insurance as well as a fast-paced work environment on a growing team with many opportunities for growth and advancement.
ABOUT FP1 STRATEGIES
FP1 Strategies LLC is a full-service consulting and advertising firm based in Arlington, Virginia specializing in political campaigns work focused on coalition building, grassroots mobilization, advertising, digital engagement and message development.
With experience managing high-profile national projects in the United States and internationally, FP1’s ability to design and deploy a campaign-style, fully-integrated approach is a core competency that is unique among its competitors. FP1 is large enough to run endeavors that are multinational in scale, but the firm takes pride in its founding commitment to work harder than anyone on behalf of its clients – no matter the size of the account. This grit, creativity and focus are what FP1’s “campaign approach” truly represents.